WELCOME TO THE
Dentists’ Health Support Programme
RING - 020 7224 4671
CONTACT - email@example.com
DHSP offers Dentists in difficulty an opportunity to remedy their problems.
- is governed by Dentists.
- is delivered by 2 Coordinators with special expertise in dealing with addiction, mental illness and fitness to practise concerns affecting dentists.
- facilitates intervention, diagnosis, treatment, support, rehabilitation, recovery and reintegration.
- provides a fast response which can lead to early detailed discussion of professional and personal concerns, in confidence.
- is committed to providing pertinent support through engagement, understanding, continuing involvement and on-going case management.
- is subject to confidential clinical audit.
The Coordinators are engaged in mentoring, supervision and continuing professional development. They have an annual appraisal linked to General Dental Council Standards.
We welcome any support towards to The Dentists' Health Support Trust cause. Donations can be made directly to us through the BTMyDonate button below.Donate